Please read this ReadMe document carefully and completely. It contains important information which is vital to the proper working of OBJ Import for KeyCreator.
Since OBJ Import for KeyCreator is a add-in for KeyCreator, it has to be loaded into the KeyCreator environment before it can be used. Loading is a one time process. OBJ Import for KeyCreator will automatically load itself into KeyCreator the next time you run KeyCreator.
The OBJ Import for KeyCreator add-in file is installed into the OBJ Import for KeyCreator installation folder (typically C:\Program Files\SYCODE\OBJ Import for KeyCreator\). The add-in file has an extension of ".cde".
The list of add-in files along with the version of KeyCreator is shown below. Please be sure to use the add-in file that corresponds to your version of KeyCreator.
OBJImport_VC80.cde -> KeyCreator 8.x
OBJImport_VC90.cde -> KeyCreator 9.x
To load OBJ Import for KeyCreator into KeyCreator please follow the steps listed below:
(1) Invoke the KeyCreator Options dialog box (Click Tools -> Options).
(2) Click the "Startup" item in the tree on the left
(3) Click the "New" button in the section "Automatically Loaded CDE(s)" on the right. A new blank entry will be created.
(4) Click the browse button on the new entry and browse for the CDE file (typically found in C:\Program Files\SYCODE\OBJ Import for KeyCreator\).
(5) Click "OK" to close the Options dialog box.
(6) Restart KeyCreator.
When KeyCreator restarts OBJ Import for KeyCreator will be automatically loaded at startup.
OBJ Import for KeyCreator adds new commands to KeyCreator. The commands added are:
1) Import - Imports a OBJ file
2) Help - Displays the OBJ Import for KeyCreator help file
3) Register - Registers your copy of OBJ Import for KeyCreator
4) About - Displays the OBJ Import for KeyCreator about box
Sample files are copied into the Samples folder which is located in the OBJ Import for KeyCreator installation folder (typically "C:\Program Files\SYCODE\OBJ Import for KeyCreator\"). You can try OBJ Import for KeyCreator using these sample files.
For support, please