for KeyCreator is an add-in for KeyCreator
Please read this ReadMe document carefully and completely. It contains important information which is vital to the proper working of 3DS Import for KeyCreator.
Since 3DS Import for KeyCreator is a add-in for KeyCreator, it has to be loaded into the KeyCreator environment before it can be used. Loading is a one time process. 3DS Import for KeyCreator will automatically load itself into KeyCreator the next time you run KeyCreator.
The 3DS Import for KeyCreator add-in file is installed into the 3DS Import for KeyCreator installation folder (typically C:\Program Files\SYCODE\3DS Import for KeyCreator\). The add-in file has an extension of ".cde".
The list of add-in files along with the version of KeyCreator is shown below. Please be sure to use the add-in file that corresponds to your version of KeyCreator.
3DSImport_VC80.cde -> KeyCreator 8.x
3DSImport_VC90.cde -> KeyCreator 9.x
To load 3DS Import for KeyCreator into KeyCreator please follow the steps listed below:
(1) Invoke the KeyCreator Options dialog box (Click Tools -> Options).
(2) Click the "Startup" item in the tree on the left
(3) Click the "New" button in the section "Automatically Loaded CDE(s)" on the right. A new blank entry will be created.
(4) Click the browse button on the new entry and browse for the CDE file (typically found in C:\Program Files\SYCODE\3DS Import for KeyCreator\).
(5) Click "OK" to close the Options dialog box.
(6) Restart KeyCreator.
When KeyCreator restarts 3DS Import for KeyCreator will be automatically loaded at startup.
3DS Import for KeyCreator adds new commands to KeyCreator. The commands added are:
1) Import - Imports a 3DS file
2) Help - Displays the 3DS Import for KeyCreator help file
3) Register - Registers your copy of 3DS Import for KeyCreator
4) About - Displays the 3DS Import for KeyCreator about box
Sample files are copied into the Samples folder which is located in the 3DS Import for KeyCreator installation folder (typically "C:\Program Files\SYCODE\3DS Import for KeyCreator\"). You can try 3DS Import for KeyCreator using these sample files.
For support, please